Make The Right Move
SecurEnvoy is always looking for talented individuals who enjoy the challenge of working with next generation security solutions, within a young dynamic company. Each person can make an impact in a team environment, where you can see the results of your efforts. If you have a sound knowledge of IT security and the ability to succeed, please contact us to discuss career options that are available.
Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Based at: USA East Coast
The suitable applicant will be responsible for pre sales support SecurEnvoys product range of 4 products based around a central core server. They will help the sales team to support both end user and channel partners and have proven analytical trouble shooting skills and good presentation skills both verbally and written. They must be able to work independently and be willing to travel.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To install, trouble shoot and support SecurEnvoy product set
- Deliver technical briefings, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Assist the sales team with customer meetings, POC
- Developing new and existing technical relationships within account
- Update and train new channel partners
- Assist engineering with testing and QA new features and releases
- Assist technical support with post sales calls for the USA
- Reproduce bugs and feed back to engineering
- Feedback to Engineering customer feature requests and general areas for product improvement
- Liaise and attend meetings with other technical team necessary to perform duties
Experience and Skill Set Requirements:
Must have at least 5 years experience in and good understanding of the following:-
Windows Server 2008 / 2012 R2
Windows 7 / 10
TCP/IP Networking skills including routing
SSL VPNs such as Citrix, Juniper, Cisco
Beneficial skill set
Self-driven, with a real passion for computer systems and a passion for analytically trouble shooting. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view and to work independently.